I can certify you or your organization in Temper Coaching.
Here is the process for an individual:
- Contact me to make payment and get your calls scheduled.
- You buy and read the book before our first call.
- I email you a PDF called “How to Stop Yelling” that you can use for Temper Coaching sessions or classes. It includes guidelines for coaching.
- We schedule four 60-minute Zoom calls to talk about the techniques in the book and PDF, which are practical and easy to teach.
- I send you a Temper Coaching certificate in the mail so you can display it.
- You can advertise yourself as a Temper Coach. (NOTE: I don’t teach the business side of things.)
Cost: $500. Contact me to get started. You can say, “I’d like to be certified as a Temper Coach.”
Here is the process for an organization:
- Contact me to discuss the fee.
- Schedule two training sessions over video chat (each two hours). We will use your platform, where employees regularly gather for online meetings.
- Buy the book for your group members and have them read it before the first training session. (I can arrange for bulk purchases.)
- I email you the PDF, “How to Stop Yelling” to distribute to your members.
- After the last session, I email Temper Coaching certificates for the participants. They can add “Temper Coach” to their credentials.
- To be certified, all participants must have their screens on and be in attendance.
Contact me to get started. You can say, “I’d like to have my group certified in Temper Coaching.”
FAQ: Do you offer CEUs?
No, but check with your licensing body. Sometimes you can get CEUs by attending a workshop of your choice, and all you need is a certificate. You’ll receive a signed certificate that says you spent 4 clock hours for the certification.