(Updated December 2018.)
Hello. Here’s how to work with me 1:1 for confidential, private coaching. My business is online, so that means I can coach you via video call no matter where you live.
1. Call or text me at 512-333-4128. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. There’s also a contact form below. (It may take a few days to get back to you because I’m a mom and I run a low-pressure business. But please know: I’m here to help.)
2. We’ll schedule a 10-minute phone call.
3. On the call, if you decide you’d like to work with me, we’ll set up an initial 90-minute online video session for $250. I hold my video sessions on Skype or Google Hangouts (I’ll give you instructions).
4. I’ll email you an invoice through Paypal to be paid before the session.
5. During our video sessions, I’ll coach you on practical strategies and support you in your goals.
Follow-up sessions are 60 minutes for $220, paid per session. We’ll work together to customize your sessions according to your needs.
You may have your needs met in a few sessions, or it may take a bit longer. But because I’m a life coach and not a counselor, typically I don’t work with clients beyond three months. For long-term therapeutic relationships, you’ll have access to my referral network of counselors and other professionals who are familiar with my program.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer: In case of emergency, this is not the place to get help. If you or someone else is in danger, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
“Working with Jeanette was such a positive experience, and her presence is reassuring. It opened the conversation about anger in my house. I love her practical tips and tools that I put to use. Where I used to feel shame, now I ask for help,” Olivia from Texas.
“Jeanette taught me how to break the cycle in my house and be a calmer mom,” Maria from Costa Rica
“In one coaching session with Jeanette, I made so much progress. She’s a gift,” Amber from Texas